Friday, November 12, 2010

a new low.

Today, we took our daughter to Universal studios for her 20th birthday.  We were so excited to go on the Hogsmead ride.  We waited in the line for an hours, got all the way up to the ride.  Then they put me in a "test" seat in front of the entire line to see if the seat would lock.  Guess what, it didn't and I was asked to exit the line and wait for my daughters at the end of the ride.  My boobs were too big to allow the ride to close over me chest. 
You know when I see myself in my mind, I'm not fat.  Maybe that's my problem.  I've been cutting back on my carbs but that doesn't seem to help.  I don't now what to do. My insurance won't help pay for any sort of gastric surgery so that's out. 
Fortunately my insurance is paying for a breast reduction so I'll lose about 5lbs there but I need to lose about 150 from the rest of my body.
I just don't know how i'm going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment