Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hmm, maybe there's something to it??

So, we ran into a friend at dinner the other and night and my husband made the comment that he looked like he had lost some weight.  He said that he had lost 25 pounds,  his doctor had put him on the Atkins diet.  Now mind you this is a "big" man, so 25 lbs to him is like 5-10 on a reguar size person.  I'm am by no means meaning that in the wrong way, because it would probably look the same on me, given I need to lose 122lbs myself.
So, after we got home and everyone had gone their separate ways I jumped on the computer and decided to research the Atkins diet again.  I remember early in it day, this diet seems so strict that there was no way I could follow it.  But today, there seem to be more options.  The website looked interesting and they have a new book with more recipes.  The recipes I looked up seem very doable.  So.... today when I run to Wal-mart to pick up a few things I'm going to grap that book, if they have it. 
What's it going to hurt right?  I've tried everything else why not this.

No comments:

Post a Comment