Thursday, October 7, 2010

You're getting sleeepy!

So, while I was in Tennessee for a work retreat the entertaiment was a comedic hypnotist.  I will say the show was fantastic and I truly believe my coworkers (one being my roommate) were really hypnotized. 
Prior to becoming a comedic hypnotist this gentleman was clinical hypnotist and still practices to some extent.  So, that being said at the end of the show he was selling his CD's and yes I bought two, one for stress relief and one for weight loss.  I listened to the weight loss and felt really good afterewards.  However,
this CD was recommended if you wanted to loose about 20 lbs.  If you had more than 20 lbs to loose you should order the "Full Immersion" system.  Which includes 5 CD's.  One to start your motivations, one to help stop cravings for sugar and junk food (which I really need), another to motivate you to exercise (yep need that one too) and for bedtime. 
Now you don't listen to them all everynight, you can mix them up.  I've been listening to the junk food and sugar the past few nights and I must say I think they are working.  I normally have something sweet after dinner and since it's halloween there's candy all over the house.  I've had one peanut butter kiss in the past two days.  That's pretty good for me.

The best part was I got on the scales this morning and I had lost 4 lbs.  Who knows there might be something to this.  I think tonight I'll try the junk food and again and maybe one of the other one. 

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment